On Saturday, February 10, 2018, sixteen of Atlanta’s top mixologists will shake, stir and serve an original cocktail, with guests getting to sample each and vote on their favorite. There will also be light bites from Sterling Spoon catering and music from DJ Teknology.
This year’s theme is Mardi Gras, and guests are encouraged to dress to impress in their finest Fat Tuesday-inspired fashion.
Here are this year’s competitors:
· Damian Clark – The Establishment
· James Cramer – Biltong Bar
· Vincent Dugan – Seven Lamps
· Cody Gay – Poor Calvin’s
· Ariana Ghanem – Gypsy Kitchen
· Ivan Goitia – Himitsu
· Randy Hayden – Nine Mile Station
· Cole Just – Bellina Alimentari
· Ramsey Kashlan – Chicken + Beer
· Carmaleita Lyght – Lyght House Cocktails
· Antonio Mobley – Brezza Cucina
· Mitchell Oliver – Kings of Pops Bar
· Matt Scott – The Optimist
· Jessica Smith – Urban Tree Cidery
· Kelsea Tremayne – Wrecking Bar Brewpub
· James Wampler – Edgar’s Proof & Provision
Highball will be held in the Margaretta Taylor Lobby, Wieland Pavilion at the High Museum of Art. Doors will open at 6 p.m. for VIP benefactor access, and general admission begins at 6:30 p.m.
Single tickets are $100 for Museum members and $125 for not-yet-members. Benefactor packages begin at $500. Guests must be 21 and up. Tickets are on sale now for High members and will be available to the general public on December 14. For more information and to purchase tickets visit www.high.org/highball.
Highball precedes the High’s main event, the High Museum Atlanta Wine Auction. The 2018 fundraiser, now celebrating its 26th year, will be held March 21 through 24.
Highball at the High Museum of Art, Saturday, February 10, 2018.
General admission at 6:30 p.m., benefactor entry at 6:00 p.m.
Margaretta Taylor Lobby, Wieland Pavilion, 1280 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, 30309. www.high.org
photo credit: CatMax Photography