Atlanta’s top spot for cheese will be welcoming some of the nation’s best cheese makers in October for the Fifth Annual Cheese Week at Star Provisions.
Here are the visiting cheese makers:
Wednesday, October 9
• Rebecca Williams, Many Fold Farm
Saturday, October 12
• Gabe Goodlet, Sweet Grass Dairy
• Ryan Burger, Blackberry Farm
• Jennifer Perkins, Looking Glass Creamery
• Alexander Kast, Goat Lady Dairy
• Karen Mickler & Bruce Degrott, Yellow Branch Farmstead Cheese
Star Provisions is located in the Westside Provisions District, and open Monday through Saturday from 10am to midnight. The Local Farmstand now offers coffee each morning and is open Monday through Saturday from 8am to close. Gaddis was recently honored as an American Cheese Society Certified Cheese Professional™.
Fifth Annual Cheese Week at Star Provisions, October 9 through 12, 11am to 4pm daily. 1198 Howell Mill Road, Atlanta, 30318. (404) 365-0410, ext. 132.
photo credit: The Reynolds Group